Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two in One Day!

So for the first time hot yoga felt like it was 100 degrees.Wow! The website i read was right..wearing a cotton tank top is a nightmare because it gets so heavy.Also right now I am drinking the energy drink that they gave me.I don't know what it is and am only assuming that it is an energy drink.At any rate it tastes awful.I don't make a habit of drinking strange things but what the hell.
I have nothing else to report since it has only been a couple of hours but typing this was faster than writing in my personal journal.Oh actually I did get into a fight with a woman on the street and then I kicked her and ran.Okay that didn't happen but I think about it all the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where are the pics? I wanted to see pics of the Supremicists?