Thursday, October 4, 2007

I tried to keep the error to a minimal

I am so excited about the prospect of sleep that I can't sleep.I turned in my paper and while it was a little subpar it's already turned in.Now I can focus on more important things like anything and everything I want. Mel and Mo went out to ladies night but I really am so tired.I've been trying to do the pilates 100 everyday and I slacked for two weeks but am gonna get back on it.Today I was so tired that I slept through yoga.Tragic!I can't go tomorrow. I wonder if I can just pay for a later class tomorrow.I need that!

Also the X-men cartoon as consumed my life.I did not know I could watch it on the net.The weirdest thing happen two days ago.I left my clothes in the dryer just for like 2 1/2 hours cause we went out and someone folded them.Nuts!I also am the proud owner of a sewing machine in Philly!I am excited even though I haven't used one in like four years.But i really wanna make a quilt for our giganamous bed.
So as you can tell by the rambling nature of this post...nothing much is happening here.I made a dream date with a friend on the other side of the world but somehow we missed each other.The most exciting thing I am gonna do tonight is fold laundry.I should probably do the dishes and will really try but I cant make any promises. i think I might hold personal dance classes instead.
Also how about some more mail.C'mon people.As usual Talia has shown everyone up.
My address is :
Temple University japan
Azabu Building
Student Services Minami Azabu 2-8-12
Minato-ku, Tokyo
106 Japan

Well I should go shower...I stink!

No comments: