Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Off To Learn The History of the Hunters

So the dreaded IH class starts in about two minutes and that Japanese cultures class just makes me wanna jump.Whatever I just got White Teeth from the library and am gonna read that in class.I know it's bad but so is a nervous breakdown.I had a really interesting conversation with mel(another woman on the program) about Native American genocide and her tribes struggle to be federally recognized.It was kind of cool to get to connect and hang out with her...she lives next door to me.
I used to write blogs that people found really interesting but they were also very raw and vulnerable and I don't really publicly do that anymore.Some people might consider that a sign of maturity...I think it's probably a survival skill and if you don't develop survival skills the odds of reaching maturity are slim.I will say that I miss Brian quite a bit and while it's not awful( I actually think it's kind of cool)I still appreciate the feeling. Not in one of those absence makes the heart grow fonder ways cause there are some people who when I am away from them everyday is like a holiday but it's just kind of sweet.Okay well i am off to be lied to...thank god for Aunt Renee and mom or I wouldn't even know that they was lying.
I also am ware that some of you don't know me or that we have never met.If you are a Kelly or Kasyjanski(I can't remember how to spell it...sorry)please direct all comments,questions,or complaints, to Brian Kelly.Also if you are a Penn alumni who is not directly affiliated with me.

No comments: